don't postpone joy

Monday, June 19, 2006

gone again gone again...

Ok, so so far, I've built some houses in Tijuana, driven up and down the California coast in a convertible, and spent a topless week in Vegas. Tomorrow my dear friend Charlotte and I, will meet up in Niagara Falls for five days of more fun. Watch CNN for reports and updates...I"m SURE there will be film at 11!
Hell, who knows, maybe I'll get lucky with the digital camera, and there will be a slide show...

(by the way, thank you Seamus. THAT is the perspective I will look at that from, from now on!!)

6 Comments:

At 19 June, 2006 21:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pleasure! :)

Niagra Falls! Do dinner in the Skylon Tower on the Canadian side if you can - and do take your camera - the view there is unbelievable! :D

BTW - I have a friend who builds in Tijuana every year!

 
At 19 June, 2006 22:07, Blogger Osbasso said...

Damn, girl, you get around! I'll be looking forward to the CNN reports, and the camera shots!

 
At 20 June, 2006 06:15, Blogger Byron said...

Hiya daisy

Have fun and many thanks for tyhe advice..


XXX

Talk more when u r back


xxx

B

 
At 21 June, 2006 07:13, Blogger Kurt said...

what some people will do to escape the Texas heat....

 
At 21 June, 2006 20:20, Blogger Eddie said...

Yay! Sounds like you've gotten to travel a lot. :)

 
At 22 June, 2006 20:48, Blogger Unknown said...

Its over a 100 here..I am wanting to get out of town too..god I hate this place in the summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home